Donation for offsetting the carbon footprint of your order.
Keep UV rays out. Lock moisture in.
- UPF 50+ infused silicone
- Blocks 99% UVA/UVB rays
- Waterproof (sticks even when swimming)
- Latex free + phthalate free + hypoallergenic
- Each patch can be reused 10 or more times
- UV blocker lasts up to 1 year
- 100% silicone patch and adhesive gel (biocompatible)
- Lasts all day
- Water and sweat proof
What the hell does that mean? It means that we use the highest grade silicone that is compatible with living tissue and acts as a physical sunblock - basically like having a second skin that is sun-proof. Sun Patches block 99.8% of UVA + UVB rays and you only have to apply them once for that area to be protected all day!
Sun protection is only as good as how it feels. We knew we needed to create patches that felt like a second skin that would stay on all day, but remove comfortably at night. It took us three years of testing to find the perfect balance that would be durable and waterproof, and soft and hypoallergenic on even the most sensitive skin.
Durable, stretchy, and strong! Our silicone patches are reusable up to 10x (or more) with proper care. To re-activate the hypoallergenic silicone adhesive gel, just rinse under warm water, and let air-dry (sticky side up). You can store back on the liner until your next use, or if you’re like us, keep a handy pair on your vanity mirror for easy-access.
Whether you’re posting or swimming, our patches are designed to stay in place. In fact, they even help lock-in moisture in the skin by preventing water loss while worn. So your skin will stay protected and hydrated where you need it most.
- 1 Use skincare, sunscreen, or makeup after Sun Patches are applied.
- 2 To apply, peel off liner & stick Sun Patches on clean dry skin. Best if applied 15min before water activity.
- 3 To reuse, wash under warm water and let air dry, adhesive side up. Store on liner until next use.